01 April 2008

Great Idea, Pr. Esget!

Check this out from Pr. Esget. I sure wish someone would have thought about a show like that Issues, Etc. The young folks in my church and school, the teenagers in my home ... and even I myself - all with iPods growing out of our ears - just might listen ... and be fed ... and grow in the faith ... and tell others of the only Savior from sin, death, and the devil ... and even show others how they can tune their iPods to the right radio program. (I know, that's not how iPods work; that's to help those who are iPod-challenged and still stuck in the 80s with their praise choruses and cell groups. Just trying to help my neighbor here! :-)

2 comments:

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

I actually sent Dr. Kieschnick the contents of that post -- without attribution, from an abundance of caution, but I sent it.

Randy Asburry said...

Great! :-)